You get a unique opportunity to gain exposure with key customer audiences.
Being an exhibitor is one of the most cost-effective ways to meet face-to-face with top Human Resource and Affirmative Action executives.
You'll have a chance to:
- Launch new products and services
- Collect high-quality sales leads
- Build brand awareness
- Cultivate customer relationship
Benefits of being an exhibitor;
- Access to over 200 professionals in the Equal Opportunity profession.
- Booth price includes and conference registration, a $745 value.
- Smaller more intimate floorplan, with exhibits located in a very high traffic area outside the main conference room.
- Continental breakfast, and at least two daily breaks are served in the exhibit area, agenda designed to keep all the attendees near the exhibits.
- First night reception is held in the exhibit hall where the main focus is on the vendor booths.
- Exhibitor company names will scroll on the big screen in the general session throughout the event.
- Exhibitor names and websites will be listed in conference program.
- All 8 x 10 exhibit spaces come with skirted table, two chairs, and personalized sign at a price of $2,300.
Completed exhibit registration process on line is required. Registration Link CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For information and availability please contact Michael Wade at 602-787-4675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Program Advertisement
Advertisements due May 3, 2019, in JPG or PDF format.
Full Page - $2,500
Half Page - $1,500
Quarter Page - $1,000
For more information, please email us at email@example.com