WHY BECOME A VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR??
As with an in-person conference, you have a unique opportunity to gain exposure with key customer audiences in your field of service and promotion. Being a virtual exhibitor provides you with one of the most cost-effective ways to meet face-to-face with even more Human Resources, diversity and Affirmative Action executives and practitioners. As a virtual exhibitor, you will also have direct access to professionals representing local, state, federal government agencies, private sector businesses, and higher education institutions. In addition, you will receive excellent exposure of your products and services while being recognized for your active support and community involvement.
You'll have a chance to:
- Launch new products and services
- Collect high-quality sales leads
- Build brand awareness
- Cultivate customer relationship
Benefits of being an exhibitor:
- Access to over 200 professionals in the Equal Opportunity profession.
- Virtual “Booth” price includes conference registration, a significant value.
- Exhibitor company names will be displayed during the events, including the kickoff and October Conference and webinars
- Exhibitor names and websites will be listed in the conference APP or e-program.
- Any virtual exhibitor giveaways normally distributed at an exhibit booth can be mailed to registrants who click through the conference website to the sponsor’s website.
- In addition to exhibitor logos being displayed, virtual exhibitors may use videos as well.
Benefits of being a VIRTUAL exhibitor:
- No need to travel. Virtual attendees will learn about your products and services without your incurring travel or display costs.
- Potential to reach far more viewers. Because the event is virtual, it is likely that many more people will be able to participate in the conference and see your products and services.
- Multiple opportunities to be seen. Since this unique event includes plenary or conference activities along with sixteen discrete sessions (webinars, masterclasses and deeper dives), you can choose to display your information in a number of venues that extend from June through December 2020. Compare that with one in-person event over two to three days.
- Regular Exhibitors:
- $1500 for Virtual “Booth” price including 2 min. video, logo and company description during June Kickoff and October conference, one webinar or masterclass and logo posted on AAAED website for one year in the AAAED Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- A la Carte Pricing:
- $500 for a 2 min. video, logo and company description in the June Kickoff event program or October conference.
- $250 for a 1 min. video in the June Kickoff event program.
- $250 for a logo and company description during the October conference.
- $350 for a 1 min. video during the October conference.
- $100 for a logo and company description during a webinar, masterclass or deeper dive.
- $100 for a logo and company description in the conference app or e-book.
- $300 for a logo on the AAAED website for one year to acknowledge all conference exhibitors.
- Government and Nonprofit Exhibitors: Half off the regular exhibitor rates.
- For information and availability please contact AAAED at email@example.com
CONFERENCE ADVERTISEMENT DEADLINES
Advertisements due June 1, 2020, in JPG or PDF format.