Please accept our deepest appreciation for your leadership and contributions in advancing the mission of the cause of access, equity and diversity. Your tireless efforts to promote the work that constitutes the essence of our association are an outstanding testament to the excellence of our profession and to the contributions we make to society.
If you are not a member of AAAED now is the time to join. Your membership and participation in AAAED are needed to continue the work that lies ahead. With the change of our name to the American Association for Access, Equity and Diversity, we are expanding our membership and the scope of our mission. While there will be a greater focus on diversity and inclusion we will also continue to promote and protect employment equity and affirmative action as an instrument to achieve equal opportunity in education, employment and business.
Our Professional Development and Training Institute (PDTI) will continue to expand as well, and we have introduced a Diversity Track and Title IX training to our course offerings. We will also offer our monthly EEO Tips, AAAED Webinars and our On-Site Training program. We are also working on our upcoming conferences and we invite you to assist with the planning or to be a conference sponsor. By becoming a conference sponsor, your institution will be highlighted in our conference program materials, on the AAAED website for one year and during the program.
When you renew your membership, you will continue to have access to these benefits as well as:
• Online membership directory, member-only web pages and Listserv
• Discounts on registration for AAAED national and regional conferences that bring together nationally acclaimed experts in affirmative action, diversity and equal opportunity, human resources, law, and professional development
• Discounts on registration for Professional Development and Training Institutes held four times a year at locations across the country and webinar training sessions held on-line. (Do You Have Your CAAP or Sr. CAAP?)
• Networking opportunities for information, advice, and support and advocacy on Capitol Hill and in the federal agencies
• Copies of OFCCP Reports, EEO Tips, the AAAED Blog and EEO news
• Discounts on car rentals offered through the Avis, Budget and Hertz Member Benefit Programs
Click here to join or to renew your membership!
If you have already renewed your membership or have joined us for the first time, please accept our thanks. If at any time you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact members of our national office staff. Our national toll-free number is 1-800-252-8952.