Federal Agency Resources
For equal opportunity, affirmative action and diversity professionals, inter alia, the following is a list of federal agencies and related resources that may be of use in your professional and compliance activities. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list and is subject to change.
This section provides information regarding resources for professionals conducting federal EEO investigations as well as others. Relevant information concerning federal agency resources may also be found in the Legal Issues and Public Policy sections as well.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights
- U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
- U.S. House of Representatives Educational Sources
- United States Senate
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Titles I and V
- The Civil Rights Act of 1991
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- OFCCP Regulations, 41 CFR Part 60
- Executive Order 11246, As Amended